Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Munich by camera phone...

In honor of my trip being short, so too will this post.  Plus, I imagine the 7 friends/family members that regularly follow this (thanks to my emails informing of updates) have discovered my unwavering verbosity, and may be slightly tired of squinting at run-ons.

This weekend I wanted nothing more than to gad about my European home base soaking it up again whilst eager to convince that I'm not (entirely) a tourist despite my dismal knowledge of the German language.

That being qualified, I took maybe 15 pictures with my phone to provide a visual delineation of my 3, agenda free days in Munich.


pretty little street leading right up to the Wiesn (Oktoberfest grounds)
Neues Rathaus
lunch and dinner
Altes Rathaus
2 lovely options for modern flat decor...
Frauenkirche
my corner fruit stand
our friendly neighborhood coffee shop where I spend too many euros...ironically, it's a German company
my dirndl patiently waiting for Oktoberfest 2k10
a road weary schnellbahnnetz
breakfast of champions
contrary to popular belief, these archaic systems still exist...in Germany
I'm contemplating spearheading a class action suit for false advertising as there is nothing easy about flying.
# of tickets necessary to get from Munich to Plymouth...one way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment